Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Why Getting Out Of Your Comfort Zone Is The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Career

A few weeks ago I shared a bit of personal information of getting out of your comfort zone with my private group of newsletter subscribers. I wanted to share it here with you as well and expand on it a bit. While I'm still growing, learning, and expanding my career to get to where I want to be, I firmly believe that getting out of my comfort zone was one of the most important things I have for my career but it took me a long time to realize that. I'm hoping that what I share below will inspire you to get out of your comfort zone regardless of whether you are a senior executive or a junior level employee. For someone that is self-employed this is especially crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment