Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Are You Outsourcing Your Thinking

Behind the Scenes It’s interesting how I hear the same words from many mouths. Over and over. Someone will have an idea, and then others will echo that idea. In the process, I have this feeling that people are outsourcing their thinking.

Outsourcing your thinking?

My son told me that most of the people he followed on Tumblr didn’t like the Minions movie. (This was an hour before we were to sit in a theater somewhere and watch it.) I asked him if he was going to let those people judge the movie or if he would judge it for himself. On the way out of the theater, he said, “I think Tumblr was wrong. I liked the movie.”

Continue Reading

The post Are You Outsourcing Your Thinking appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment