Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sugar – I Had No Idea

1fae7__64162-620-282 I'm writing this to tell you about beliefs, and how dangerous it can be to believe something. I'm not writing this to tell you to make any kind of changes in your eating habits. I want you to know this because I love sugar, things made with sugar, and I love all the fake sugars out there, too. No, friend. This is about belief. Oh, and I'm not selling anything. This is just a story.

Sugar – I Had No Idea



My buddy and business partner Rob Hatch recently did his first run through the Whole 30 diet and lost like 25 pounds in a month. Being that I needed to re-jumpstart my weight loss efforts (depression gave me back 50 pounds absolutely free!), I was motivated to give it a try.

Continue Reading

The post Sugar – I Had No Idea appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment