Saturday, October 3, 2015

Who Wants to Become Business Partners with Neil Patel?

business partners

Have you ever wondered how I’ve been able to build multiple successful businesses? KISSmetrics receives over a million visitors a month, and the business raised over 15 million dollars in funding.

Crazy Egg, although it isn’t talked about much these days, does well too. It’s actually larger than KISSmetrics from a financial standpoint… it generates more profit each year than KISSmetrics does in revenue. And Hellobar, which is owned by Crazy Egg, is growing at a rapid pace. The bar is seen millions of times each and every day. 

And those are just the businesses people know me for. I have a handful of other businesses that do well too that no one hears about. For example, I’ve made millions of dollars in profit from real estate over the last few years…simply by buying distressed properties, fixing them, and then flipping them.

I’m not here to brag because the reality is I’m not that smart or even lucky. I’m where I am today because I’ve surrounded myself with people who are smarter than me. And I make sure I always take care of those people who do well for me…

In essence, my team members are like my family members. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am.

So what’s the purpose of today’s blog post? I am actually looking for more team members—family members—ones that I can work with for life.

Now, before you apply to any of these positions, make sure you read them all, and pick the one that’s the best fit for you. 

Basic skills

No matter what position you are applying for, I’m looking for people who have the following qualities:

  • You are a natural hustler.
  • You communicate professionally.
  • English must be your native language or you have native fluency.
  • You have a constant and reliable computer and Internet access.
  • You are intelligent, self-motivated, and hardworking.
  • You are looking for a long-term partnership because once I find someone I enjoy working with, I want to work with them for life (seriously).
  • You have to be willing to work 40 hours a week.
  • You need to have good time-management skills (you can work remotely).

If you have these qualities and skills, you may be a good fit for ONE of the openings below.

There are multiple job openings/partnership opportunities, apply to each of the ones that you feel you are a good fit for.

Opportunity #1: My new book

Over the years, many of you have told me that I should write a book. And I am actually now. It’s been in the works for more than six months, and it will come out next year. I’ll be announcing more details of the book in January.

The book is going to be co-authored with two of my long-time friends: Patrick Vlaskovits, who is a New York Times best-selling author, and Jonas Koffler, who is responsible for a lot of The New York Times best-selling books you’ve read.

If you are interested in joining our book team, here are the three positions we are looking for:

  1. Digital Marketer/Growth Hacker – you will be responsible for top-of-the-funnel marketing. You should have experience with SEO, social media marketing, conversion optimization, and anything else that could be used to drive sales.
  2. Content Marketer – you will be responsible for the editorial content and calendar, supporting this project, and will help identify and target sites with large audiences receptive to our messages as well as craft and create blog posts for A-list blogs and media outlets. You will also help schedule podcasts and AMAs. Being detail- and deadline-oriented is a must, and we’ll need our person to be extremely well-organized and have a passion for putting together insanely great content with a deep knowledge of outlets. Oh, and design skills are a plus.
  3. Research Assistant - you will work with us to track down great stories and data. You love getting to the heart of the matter, and you know how to find gems in unexpected places. You’re fearless and committed to new and big ideas while able to gather materials quickly. You will be an integral part of the content team, helping us dig up inspirational and exciting content for the project.

If you are interested in working on the book project with me, here’s how you can apply:

  1. Shoot an email to: neilpatelprojects@gmail.com
  2. The subject line must be: “Book Project for NAME OF POSITION” (This is not a trick question. Include the actual name of the position you are applying for.)
  3. In the email, note the following three things:
    1. Your full name
    2. Where you live
    3. The name of the city and name of the venue that the Beatles performed in for an entire year before they became globally famous.
  4. Attach a picture of a slice of pepperoni pizza. It has to be in the .png format and cannot be greater than 1 MB.
  5. Do only those tasks.

For the book project, you’ll be going through three rounds of interviewing before we choose the three lucky individuals. The tasks above will get you through round 1, after which we will give you the next set of tasks you will need to complete.

The deadline to apply for the openings for the book project is October 6th by 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

Opportunity #2: My new software company

I’m looking for an engineer who can help create an ad management software. I already have the customer base and clientele for this business.

I’m not just looking for an engineer. I’m looking for someone who wants to become business partners and help start a new venture.

Here’s some of the skills I’m looking for:

  • Proficient coder – someone who writes clean code and can code extremely fast.
  • API knowledge – you either need to have the knowledge or to be a quick learner as you’ll be tapping into the Facebook ad API and the Google AdWords API.
  • Knowledge of Amazon Web Services – the product will be hosted on Amazon Web Services.
  • Ability to create a product that scales – keep in mind that there will be thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of users going through the product each and every day. There will also be a lot of data passing through the application that needs to be analyzed and computed.

If you are interested in becoming partners in the software company, please go here to apply.

Opportunity #3: Copywriters and funnel experts

I am doing a lot of stuff in the conversion optimization space right now. Here’s what I am looking for:

  1. You need to read Quick Sprout. Make sure you read the guides and posts on Quick Sprout as I am looking for someone who already knows the conversion optimization basics.
  2. You have to be passionate about online marketing. If you don’t love what you are working on, you’ll eventually quit. That’s why you need to have a passion for marketing.
  3. You need to understand copywriting, sales funnels, and email marketing. You don’t have to be the best at any of these tasks, but having a basic understanding of them is a huge plus. My team and I can help you become an expert on these topics.

If you are interested in the marketing position, please go here to apply.

Conclusion

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. If you applied for a past job and didn’t get selected, it doesn’t mean you can’t apply for any of these openings.

Last time, we had an applicant who was very persistent. His name is Jared Mitchell. He kept emailing and calling and even got a meeting with me. He proved his value and did so well in the first few months that over the next six months he will make $150,000 to $200,000 just from my network.

And Jared isn’t the only case. Jonathan Rozek continually bugged me to show me how he can improve my conversions through copy changes. He showed me the results, and he is on track to make a similar to Jared’s income over the next 12 months.

I look forward to bringing you into my family so that we can become team members and help each other grow and prosper.

P.S. Don’t forget to apply to one of the positions above.

No comments:

Post a Comment