Tuesday, June 9, 2015

How to Get Ahead if You’re Shy – or the Secret Magic of Puppets

Harold and Kermit My son, Harold, found out quite by surprise that he really likes puppets. He pretty much had to have this Kermit the Frog puppet. What we did with it was quite interesting. And in the process, I found myself thinking about me, then you, and about us. About all of us. And about something I’m not sure I’ve yet shared in this specific way.

The Magic of Puppets

When you put a puppet on your hand, you empower someone else to speak for you. You can say things you might not say from your own lips. Because hey, it’s a puppet. Puppets are like a super power.

Continue Reading

The post How to Get Ahead if You’re Shy – or the Secret Magic of Puppets appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment