Thursday, December 24, 2015

Learning To Embrace The Power of The Crowd

I’ll be the first to admit that when it comes to the Holidays, I’m a last-minute shopper. My procrastination in the gift purchasing department is never intentional. It’s just that between raising a young family, running a growing business, and writing for publications like Forbes, I just don’t have much time to spare. So, it seems like every Christmas Eve I find myself part of the frenzied crowd of other last-minute shoppers, scrambling to get everything done in time. This year, however, instead of getting frustrated with the crowds, I looked to them for overall inspiration. As I made my way through the throngs of people, I couldn’t help but think of the power of the crowd, particularly when it comes to crowdsourcing.

No comments:

Post a Comment